But I have some concerns:
1. It is a very long way to fall down.
2. Son's just got a 1st in Chemistry from Oxford (yes, I can get this information into any blog I'll ever post), not a degree in painting and decorating.
3. The scaffold is rusty. A fact no-one has noted.
4. This is the view from my kitchen window while I'm trying to work.
5. Even the dog with a pea sized brain located somewhere around his stomach and the bits between his legs looks worried.
Someone please send me a team of professional painters. It's an emergency.