Monday 23 November 2015

Black Friday week is here - The Englishman is only $0.99 ! *


To celebrate this special week and the forthcoming sequel, The Navy Wife, The Englishman Kindle copy is only $0.99! *


But hurry, the offer ends Sunday 29th November!



                          ‘A stylish Nordic tale of long-distance love'

“The Englishman is quite the page-turner, I had difficulty stopping myself from devouring it in one go. All the small details about Finland and Sweden give the book such colour, and I love seeing England through Kaisa's eyes! Highly recommended!” – Tania Hershman, author of 'My Mother Was an Upright Piano'.    

The Englishman 






Plus, I still have a few copies of the paperback bundle, including Coffee and Vodka and The Englishman for only £10!





Remember, you can have the books signed and posted to you for FREE ! **

Please email me on HHalme@icloud.com with details of what book you'd like and if you'd like them signed, and I will send you a bill via Paypal and ask my elves to post the book to you.


But hurry, this is a strictly limited offer until stocks last!


But, as always, dont keep this offer under you hat, sharing is caring. Let your friends and cats and dogs know about my offers! 

Thank you, Helena xx

*  Excludes tax
** FREE postage to UK only.  If you are in the US, Europe or elsewhere in the world, please contact me on HHalme@icloud.com. Thank you.

No comments: