Monday 23 November 2009

Housekeeping matters...

Apparently there is a problem with following me. When you press the button 'Follow', nothing happens. Also, I am loosing followers out of no reason at all. This is disastrous for me and I am doing everything I can to remedy the situation.


While I'm investigating the problem....here's a picture of the pumpkins I have left over from Halloween.



Hope they cheer you up as much as they do me each morning I see them on the window sill in my kitchen.

2 comments:

Sinda said...

I'm still here! And those are very cheering pumpkins,

Midlife Roadtripper said...

My mom's blog was not showing followers also. Kept looking to fix it for her. All of a sudden, yesterday, it worked on its own. Perhaps yours will do the same. Shows up right now, so hope all is well with it.

J