Tuesday 31 January 2012

Top Writing Blog Nomination




I was absolutely delighted - in the midst of our move - to hear that I've been shortlisted for a Top Writing Blog Award by eCollegeFinder! It's such and honour especially as this is the first time the site has invited the public to vote for The Best Writing Blog.


eCollegeFinder, which matches students with colleges, set up the competition to promote sites by 'talented bloggers' which encourage writing. Why thank you! (I blush...)

And now comes the appeal: please vote for me here! The competition is tough, as you will see there are some very deserving blogs on the list, so I will fully understand if you (for example) choose Liz Fielding over me! The most important thing is that good writing blogs are supported and read!

No comments: