Wednesday 7 November 2012

The Crouch End Festival 2013



This morning I had a great breakfast meeting in the award winning Crouch End cafe, The Haberdashery, with James Bridgman and Vicci Parker about next year's Crouch End Festival.

The dates of the of the 2013 festival have now been set (7-16 June 2013), and the planning process is in full swing. There will be a bigger and better website, more exclusive news Tweets, much gossip on a new Facebook page, a tiered sponsorship scheme, and many new events and acts.

Last year's Crouch End Festival exceeded everyone's expectations with over 170 acts, and thousands of festival goes enjoying, for the most part, free events in venues across N8. (My blogs about last year are here.)

This year we want the festival to be even bigger and better.

I am also delighted to announce that I will be organising new and exciting literary events during the festival. I can't say much about it yet, but I am very very thrilled to be doing this and cannot wait to spill the beans on the whole thing!

If you have a real connection to the N8 area, and would like to take part, please go here for contact details. Or if you'd like to be a sponsor, see here. With as little as £50 you or your business can have a visible presence in this year's Crouch End Festival.

So, put the dates 7 to 16 June in your diary, and keep checking here and all over Crouch End for more news on the 2013 Crouch End Festival. It will be a corker!

4 comments:

Tania Hershman said...

Ooh, sounds wonderful! My brother lives in Crouch End, do I qualify??

Unknown said...

Of course you do! Let's email, I'd love you to be involved! xx

James said...

great summary helena - so many plans for the festival it's going to be really fantastic next year. Latest news will be published on the facebook page (www.facebook.com/crouchendfestival) and the twitter account (@crouchendfest). Watch this space!

Diablo 3 Gold said...

it becomes an amazing, stunning, simple and genuine video clip of the good plan. I am this type of fan of your operate! I would please take a chunk regarding dessert off of a tree everyday. Diablo 3 Gold



RS Gold