Thursday 14 January 2016

New Year, New Website

www.helenahalme.com

I've decided to start the New Year with a bang! I am now the proud owner of a new (proper) website.

From now on I will be blogging at www.helenahalme.com, so click here to go straight to the blog. I'm going to start a very exciting project there soon, but I can't say much about that yet. All will be revealed in the next few weeks...

If you wish to receive my blog posts in the future:


Unfortunately I cannot automatically take my followers from Blogspot to the new site, so if you want to be the first to hear of a new blog post, book releases, offers, and other news from my writing life, you need to sign up for my newsletter.



To subscribe to an RSS feed, follow this link: Helena Halme

If you want to check out my latest novel The Navy Wife, go here.




No comments: