Friday 15 April 2011

7 For All Mankind Jeans

Do you ever find yourself wearng the same pair of trousers day in day out?

Those of you who've been reading this blog for a while know that I'm a fully paid for member of the Serial Buyers Association, and now it seems I have to start another society, one for terminal black jeans wearers.

Since I first pulled on my current favourite pair of black 7's I have worn little else. They are bootcut, midrise and stretchy and came from the guilty-pleasure-shop No 1 Net-a-Porter. They were expensive for a pair of jeans, but with the wear I'm getting out of them I think they'll prove to be good value (this is my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

I've worn them to the theatre with a pair of kitten heels, I'm wearing them today with a pair of trainers. I'm sure when the weather gets warmer again, they will look absolutely fab with a short-sleeved blouse and my Russel&Bromley wedges. Plus - and this is a BIG plus - they make my bum look smaller. Is it any wonder that when it comes to deciding what to wear I find myself pulling the new 7's out time after time?

1 comment:

Style At Every Age said...

Gotta love an investment purchase and premium denim always fits the bill! I don't have a black pair actually, I had better sort that out!