Monday 13 June 2011

A blog post about...?

There are so many posts I have planned for this blog but...

Firstly there was the wonderful evening with Icelandic crime writer, Yrsa Sigurdardottir, at England's Lane Books. She was so approachable and I really want to do the evening justice by writing a good piece.

Yrsa Sigurdardottir interviewed by Danielle van Emdem
I also want to post an interview here with Signe Johansen about her wonderfully (to me) evocative Nordic cookery book, Scandilicious.


At the same time there's a lot going on with me personally, but until everything is confirmed I don't want to talk about it. There are also exciting things afoot regarding this blog - again I can't talk about them yet.

Finally Justin Cartwright, the Booker winning gentleman author came to England's Lane last week and I have a notebook full of wonderful anecdotes and stories which he shared with us - his fans - during the evening.

Justin Cartwright at England's Lane Books
Yet, I don't seem to be able to finish one piece. Perhaps I have blogger's block? Does it even exist?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have Signe's book, it is wonderful.

Alison Cross said...

Well, now I'm absolutely DYING of curiosity!!! Can't wait to hear all your news!

I'm a bit of a sucker for a cookery book, must look out the Scandelicious one!

Ali x