Tuesday 2 August 2011

Hot, hot, hot

I know I shouldn't complain, but my goodness it's hot in London today.

You know that humid, it's-going-to-rain-any-moment-but-it-doesn't, kind of day with hazy sunshine and no breeze whatsoever.

On days like this, in spite of the proximity of Hampstead Heath, I do miss our old place in country. What I'd give to be able to serve tonight's supper of mushroom risotto in the shade of our pergola, which by now would be covered by large green vine leaves and the odd bunch of grapes....




Finding these photos took an inordinate amount of time. I really must sort out my photo archive one of these days. But not today - it's simply too hot.

4 comments:

Wildernesschic said...

Its probably raining in the country ;) xx

Unknown said...

LOL - you're probably right. That makes me feel immediately better. Or is it the glass of chilled white wine I'm sipping (gulping)? x

Cheap Guild Wars 2 Gold said...

This type of nice post, We loved the idea a great deal! Is fantastic fashion sense! Wonderful photos! Diablo 3 Items

Billig Diablo 3 Gold

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.discontnfjacketsclearance.com/]north face discount[/url] lengthy jackets close to 5 cm higher than the knee, jackets rule its northern border wall, http://www.discontnfjacketsclearance.com/#n274 Madonna once said that given a pair of high heels, she can conquer the world. Last but not least, Buying cheap North face Denali jackets There are a lot of people out there that love outdooring an [url=http://www.cheapnorthfacejacketsales.com/#2124]north face jackets on sale[/url]