Saturday 18 August 2012

My Interview at Tania Writes

Tania Hershamn
Tania's latest book.
Tania is one of my writing heroes. I've known her since we ended up in the same critique group on our MA in Creative Writing at Bath Spa, and I've greatly admired her beautifully succinct and clever short stories ever since. As expected both of Tania's collections of stories, published after our graduation in 2003, have attracted great reviews and won many prizes. Her latest book My Mother Was An Upright Piano sits permanently on my bedside table, so that I can regularly dip in and out of her magical world.

You can imagine I jumped at the chance when Tania asked me to guest her blog, Tania Writes. She has an intelligent set of questions she poses each of her visitors. You can read the whole interview here - I hope you like my answers!

PS. I was also delighted to see that Tania's interview with me is featured in this week's OpinionN8, an excellent Crouch End (London) online magazine.

3 comments:

Tania Hershman said...

Thank you for your kind words, it was lovely having you, can't wait for your next book! And how exciting that we made it into Crouch End online, yay!

High Heeled Life said...

Hi there found my way over via the Wilderness Chic ... great interview and thank you for sharing about your self and the path to self publishing... xo HHL

Kittie Howard said...

The commenter above is right -- great interview and thanks for sharing!