Saturday 22 August 2015

My new life starts here...

The lovely flowers and card with beautiful messages,
which I was given by my colleagues yesterday.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. 


That's such a cliche, I know, but this expression describes so accurately how I'm feeling today. After a night out with my (now former!) colleagues from Finn-Guild and ScanAdventures, I did have a bit of a sore head this morning (Finns!). Even so, I'm bursting with energy.

We are off to Finland for a holiday next week, but after we're back, revamping this blog will be one of my first tasks. As I mentioned in my post a couple of weeks ago, I will be running a series, called 'Advice for New Writers'. First one of these will be up on this blog Friday 4th September.

There will be regular monthly book/film/theatre reviews - first of which will be up on 18th September. The novel I'll be reviewing is 'The Versions of Us' by Laura Barnett.

Other regular features will be Guest Bloggers, Book Offers, News and posts on Expat Life.

So I hope you'll be popping by often to read about my new life as full-time author entrepreneur!





2 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Congratulations Helena - enjoy the well-deserved break and then on to the future of your new life as an Author Entrepreneur ...

Love the bouquet ... cheers Hilary

Unknown said...

Thanks, Hilary! Hx