Wednesday 17 August 2011

My new favourite shampoo: Pureology

Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo
Good looking hair is a priority for me, because I've always felt it's my best feature. You know how we all think that there's one thing that's ok about our bodies and that if it's not looked after our appearance suffers more than if we neglected something else (like nails...you should see mine at the moment).

Since I've succumbed to the super time-saving Brazilian hair blow dry, I've been using the Pureology range of shampoo and conditioner called Super Smooth. This range was recommended to me by my lovely hairdresser, Claire at the Bloww Salon on Glasshouse Street in London.

Me at the Bloww salon before the magic happens...
My hair after the treatment

Like the treatment, this hair care product range isn't cheap, but it's not the most expensive range of hair products I've ever used either. And it leaves my hair looking good. As I said, a good hair day boosts my confidence in a way I just cannot describe.

While on the lookout for the cheapest place to find this product, I did some quick online market research and found Beautifully Gorgeous. This site seemed OK, it was easy to navigate and the prices and products were displayed clearly.

Keep your fingers crossed they deliver fast, though, because I've all but run out of my shampoo.

Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo 300 ml £11.70
Pureology Super Smooth Conditioner 250ml £13.40
P&P £3.50 (Free delivery on orders over £50-00)

(Just a note: this is not a sponsored post)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i buy a lot of skincare and makeup at feelunique.com, P&P is free, prices are lower (they are based in Jersey) and they have Pureology: http://www.feelunique.com/brands/pureology/super-smooth-system

Mrs P said...

I might try that, I currently use Paul Mitchell Colour Protect and it is about the same price, thanks for the tip

Wildernesschic said...

I am so allergic to many shampoos I can only use Aveda and I love their smooth infusion .. but I may try this .. xx

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.cheapnorthfacejacketsm.com/]ugg boots clearance sale[/url] Cheap north face jackets outlet truncated history stretching go back http://www.thenorthfaceoutletu.com/#m661 woman's wardrobe through her late 20s and up until her mid 40s - their program of clothes which was centered amongst the mountain climbers, snow boarders, [url=http://www.cheapnorthfacejacketsales.com/#2124]north face jackets on sale[/url]