Wednesday 17 October 2012

Writing again!

I've been notable by my absence on this blog lately, but I have an excellent excuse…well, I think so anyway.

I'm writing again, or rather re-editing a manuscript which will become my next Kindle ebook. It will be out (hopefully, please keep all fingers and toes crossed) on 17th November and is called Pappa's Girl.

In  1974, 11-year-old Lisa and her family emigrate to Sweden from Finland. Although on the surface a happy family, the move unhinges their relationships. Thirty years later, Lisa is unable to forget what happened, but when her beloved grandmother is ill, she decides to make the journey from Stockholm to her home town of Tampere.



I am really enjoying the re-edit (or even rewrite…), here's hoping the manuscript will be ready for my editor in time. Wish me luck!


No comments: