Friday 18 April 2014

Happy Easter!



I hope you all have a great holiday weekend! I'll be enjoying some mämmi (Finnish Easter dessert), Finnish Mignon chocolate eggs and Lonkero (not so traditional Easter fare, but hey, it's a holiday, right?).

But while I'm away enjoying the Easter break, you can find me talking about what it's like to write in a foreign language over at Jessica Bell's excellent blog.

And if you need a good holiday read, Kinlde copy of The Englishman is still on offer until 22 April 2014 at only $0.99 (or £0.77)! Download it now, I've been told it's quite a good read...

Hauskaa Pääsiäistä!    Happy Easter!





3 comments:

B Reading said...

Happy Easter to you :)

Catherine said...

Happy Easter to you! I went to Borough Market last week and noticed someone selling lots and lots of Finnish liquorice.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Helena - Happy Easter to you and yours .. and I love the photo of the daffs and Salix ..

Going off to download The Englishman .. cheers Hilary