Sunday 1 May 2011

Royal Wedding Tea

I promise this will be my last post on the subject of That Wedding, but I wanted to share with you pictures of the lovely baking Daughter did for us on the day.

Strawberry and British flag cup cakes



There was strawberry jam inside....

My 'tea' was coffee - in my Harvey Nichols Royal Wedding mug

Silver Jubilee mug from 1977

Doesn't the Queen look young?

Pink champagne seemed appropriate

Coffe swirl cake made by Son's girlfriend
We also had home baked scones and a tin of Kate & Wills Royal shortbread. 

An optimistic terrier was also in attendance.

5 comments:

Mwa said...

Mmmm! I want some! Well, not the coffee, but everything else.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Gorgeous cakes! The tea looked fabulous. Hope you're enjoying the long weekend xx

Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold said...

it appears like you'd a much more fabulous weekend as compared to my personal! haya ha, i invested the idea learning pertaining to finals. ughhh.
beautiful weblog, in addition! Diablo 3 Items
GW2 Gold

wow gold said...

the ceremony, the guarantee will not eat their next time control, or excellent output location, then open. Do not open one, arrested wow gold for sale Engineering beast, or moves to escape flying props to give up their position, but also optimistic about the location of his teammates.

d3 gold said...

Ah, it looks tasty. Give me some plz. Enjoy your day. I have to move on my work now.